Stolen

-
Ok so why in the hell would someone hit the "disagree" button in post # 14 ? Do they know what really happened ???? Hmmm

Shouldn't the warning shots go in # 1 & #2 round... You should fire warnings BEFORE shooting him instead of AFTER...

The whole point is to have four shots heard, but only two slugs found (in the thief's body). Since there's no way to discover the sequence of firing, and you don't want to be firing blanks at a dangerous target, you load them 3 & 4.

The whole point is to have four shots heard, but only two slugs found (in the thief's body). Since there's no way to discover the sequence of firing, and you don't want to be firing blanks at a dangerous target, you load them 3 & 4.

As long as the first two are placed well enough to stop the target.

But the blanks need to be in the proper order of barrel rotation...

As usual you lot are over thinking it , don't make excuses ,stand your ground and protect yourself .

Was told that if you had time to fire a warning shot, you life was not in danger. And I would never carry blanks in any firearm used for self defense.

Was told that if you had time to fire a warning shot, you life was not in danger. And I would never carry blanks in any firearm used for self defense.

the only thing blanks are good for is loading them in a gun your giving to a bigmouth who claims to be a good shot and see why he cant hit anything

Sadly, if you put a slug in someone over stealing your car parts, you will be financially ruined.... I am all a thief leaving in a Horizontal Position but the reality is our country is so screwed up right now that a criminal has more rights than you....

Think twice before pulling the trigger as it will forever change your life. However, let me know where to help you with the legal fees and I will be sure to contribute a few bucks for the cause.....

JW

Thanks for the support everyone.

A good friend of my dads gave my three different cables to try out. I'm sure one will work. Buttttt I have to buy tools before I can even think about working on her. :(

A good friend of my dads gave my three different cables to try out. I'm sure one will work. Buttttt I have to buy tools before I can even think about working on her. :(

Send me an PM if you don't have luck. I dug one out today and it should fit... This one is on the house.... Thieves suck!!!!!!

Good luck,
JW

wheres about in MI are you?
you might be able to swing by my place and borrow some tools

Long story short the Holley Snipers are on back order until the end of August so I decided to borrow a carb to get me back on the street.

I found three of the four nuts that hold the carb down so I decided it was a good idea to make sure it didn't end up down the intake. Borrowed a bore scope and checked out the intake and all of the runners down to the valves. Wasn't the easiest thing in the world and the edge of the heads where they dump to the valves had a little bit of a blind spot. Pulled the plugs and check cylinders to make sure it wasn't laying on top of a piston. From what I could tell everything checked out.

Got the carb and everything hooked back up and the new throttle cable put on. Cranked her over to see if I could hear anything I may have missed, sounded good so I fired her up. TINK TINK TINK SON OF A *****!!! I missed the nut. The plug didn't look too happy but it was salvageable. The nut is barely recognizable. The nut is barely recognizable. Made it all the way in to the cylinder. :mad:

Got the nut out through the spark plug hole. Got her fired up and she ran pretty well with no issues or noises. Going to do a compression check to make sure the valves didn't get damaged though.

IMG_6288.JPG

Long story short the Holley Snipers are on back order until the end of August so I decided to borrow a carb to get me back on the street.

I found three of the four nuts that hold the carb down so I decided it was a good idea to make sure it didn't end up down the intake. Borrowed a bore scope and checked out the intake and all of the runners down to the valves. Wasn't the easiest thing in the world and the edge of the heads where they dump to the valves had a little bit of a blind spot. Pulled the plugs and check cylinders to make sure it wasn't laying on top of a piston. From what I could tell everything checked out.

Got the carb and everything hooked back up and the new throttle cable put on. Cranked her over to see if I could hear anything I may have missed, sounded good so I fired her up. TINK TINK TINK SON OF A *****!!! I missed the nut. The plug didn't look too happy but it was salvageable. The nut is barely recognizable. The nut is barely recognizable. Made it all the way in to the cylinder. :mad:

Got the nut out through the spark plug hole. Got her fired up and she ran pretty well with no issues or noises. Going to do a compression check to make sure the valves didn't get damaged though.

View attachment 1715069760
Ouch

I think the guy that disagreed is the guy that stole your stuff

Ok so why in the hell would someone hit the "disagree" button in post # 14 ? Do they know what really happened ???? Hmmm

That has happened to me before accidentally while scrolling with my stupid smart phone. Finger hits the X and you dont realise it.

-
Back