Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like Utg, dylan, junkyard digs, classic mustangs 429, autorestomod and a couple others. Flying sparks garage is fun too.
I recently discovered UTG. I love his style and outlook on cars! Kinda like Freiburger/Dulcich. Finnegan seems a little more 'serious' but is no stranger to hacking.

My engine builder has landed in Sweden and I'll call him this weekend to talk build. my only hope is he's got parts I can use for a reasonable price.

And I have to unload some stuff I bought prematurely ...

One of the hardest things for me, is teaching her, money management. They ain't got a clue... LOL

Funny you say that. Yesterday they were cooking here, and ran out of LPG. NO ****. 5 mins later, there's a guy here with a new bottle. Which proves, they don't care, until it is gone , LOL
I think we could use a little of that mindset in the west. Not too much, but a little.

Morning. this fresh snow will make a nice layer of ice on my driveway.
tempted to drag out my harley rake and tear it up.

I got my car lift pulled into the barn late Monday night. No exciting stories though, just left a couple of holes in the mud as the pads aren't poured for the shop or house yet. Crate was two feet wider than the door so my inexperience with a forklift showed lol!

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

17 f150 for an oil change this morning. plastic oil pan. Plastic drain plug.
super messy to drain oil. I hate it.
I may start turning these trucks away.

Hey all the day has arrived. We're loaded and heading out soon to the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals in Chicago.
500+ 60's & 70"s muscle cars and over 100 vendors. Should be a great time!!
We move in Friday morning. We're driving today to a hotel two hours from the convention center and spending tonight.
You bet, we'll have fun. See ya there TMM.
Karl hope you can come by too. Its at the convention center in Rosemont.
@krazykuda

Last edited:
Hey all the day has arrived. We're loaded and heading out soon to the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals in Chicago.
We move in Friday morning. We're driving today to a hotel two hours from the convention center and spending tonight.
Have fun and be careful.

@krazykuda

That ought to be a great time, have fun and of course......pics please!

That ought to be a great time, have fun and of course......pics please!
Pics of course. I'll post some after I get home.
Mike is a picture taker sure he'll have also have some to share.

Last edited:
Ron came over yesterday. Man he went to town rearranging the shop for me. Have to say thanks @PosiRon. I did not get to much done one distrib and hung the gas tank in temporarily.

Yup but funny you said that. I re zincked the gas tank strap a few weeks ago and now cannot find it! Had to take to one from the arts car for now! No idea how something that large can get lost!:mad:

-
Back