Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
upload_2020-9-29_13-0-25.png

i want!!

Moved fargo, rad cradle is loose. Lurched and fan tagged the rad.
Barely marked it. It could have gotten ugly if fan snagged mounting bracket.

Moved fargo, rad cradle is loose. Lurched and fan tagged the rad.
Barely marked it. It could have gotten ugly if fan snagged mounting bracket.
OUCH, yeah i punctured one on a 78 chevy monza one doing that

Feel like crap today. Day 2 at home,no coffe shop. Less caffeine than usual. Will see how this goes over the next few days.
Maybe i need to give it up. No, not drinking decaf, that stuff is garbage.

Feel like crap today. Day 2 at home,no coffe shop. Less caffeine than usual. Will see how this goes over the next few days.
Maybe i need to give it up. No, not drinking decaf, that stuff is garbage.
Caffeine withdrawal.

Checking in. I started the day doing pretty much nothing.
I took Cheryl to lunch, an old local hamburger place in business since 1948.
They still wrap your burger in wax paper and oh so good!! (cholesterol alert!!) It was GREAT!!
Came home and fired up the birthday present...a new Stihl chain saw...like a hot knife through butter!!
Cut wood for a couple hours, and then mowed and trimmed the yard.
Done, having an Eddy's and lemonade in a very tall glass, waiting for the better half to come home...that work thing.

Not much going on here... Just working on lawn tractors... slimed 4 tires on two mowers and rode them around some...

The other two would not start... Tried exchanging batteries and the "good one" still would not even click over... Did I kill both batteries that fast???

Well got one on the charger again... The other will be for a core exchange if I have to buy a new one... Want to wait a few days to a week or two if possible for the new battery so the warranty will still be good in spring in case it goes bad over the winter (6 month warranty)....

I saw a baseball game on tv while searching the channels...

They have the cardboard figures in the crowd too close together - no social distancing...

Just ordered a pizza... :popcorn:

They are pretty backed up, 50 minutes to an hour... Regular time is 25 minutes...
whistling.gif

1/2 price on Mon & Tues.... :D

Sometimes they get swamped.... :mob:

Checking in. I started the day doing pretty much nothing.
I took Cheryl to lunch, an old local hamburger place in business since 1948.
They still wrap your burger in wax paper and oh so good!! (cholesterol alert!!) It was GREAT!!
Came home and fired up the birthday present...a new Stihl chain saw...like a hot knife through butter!!
Cut wood for a couple hours, and then mowed and trimmed the yard.
Done, having an Eddy's and lemonade in a very tall glass, waiting for the better half to come home...that work thing.
Sounds like you had fun.

Contrary to the forecast... it has stayed pretty dry here today. There were a few passing showers. Looks like that will change soon. Probably gonna be dumping buckets o rain when I get out of work at 11. Looks like Ray is gonna get it too. Maybe worse than us.

this oughta be good

Hey, them things are cool as hell. Would you believe me if I told you we’ve gone a full year without a microwave?
What? You cook over a fire?

i cant eat popcorn. I like it, but cant stand the pieces of shell that get caught.

Evening all. Got a pile of bad lumber burned and work done on the porch. About to make another magnum to la head drilling jig.
20200929_184357.jpg
20200929_184401.jpg

What? You cook over a fire?

i cant eat popcorn. I like it, but cant stand the pieces of shell that get caught.
Actually, during the summer months, we do quite often. Especially steaks. My wife likes camp fires and pretty much every evening unless raining, she’s got one going.

mostly use stove and oven though .
it’s true. Our big one we had went out about a year ago and at the tune of 300 bucks for a new one, we decided it wasn’t worth it.

what’s weird is now that we reheat left overs in the oven, we actually eat all the left overs instead of having to throw them out.

-
Back