Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had a 68 4dr Satty, Parts car for the RR resto I did. After I parted it out, and before I sent it away, I cut the entire roof center out of it. To keep for future sheetmetal repairs , using Ma Mopar Metal.

I bet you didn't save any of the four door specific parts like the A pillar trim.

That stuff is same as my wagon so I am always looking for 68/9 4 doors being parted for the 4 door specific stuff

I bet you didn't save any of the four door specific parts like the A pillar trim.

That stuff is same as my wagon so I am always looking for 68/9 4 doors being parted for the 4 door specific stuff
Nah.. Sorry...,Did take some trim to Carlisle a few years ago from that car. Didn't really sell well, Just all the parts , the same as a 2dr.
When I was done with it I sold it stripped to a guy. Still had the slanty and trans.

Oddly enough ...the rear doors from a 4 door are different than the wagon.

They will bolt up, but the 4 door car had a body line that goes into the rear door that the wagon does not have.

Nah.. Sorry...,Did take some trim to Carlisle a few years ago from that car. Didn't really sell well, Just all the parts , the same as a 2dr.
When I was done with it I sold it stripped to a guy. Still had the slanty and trans.

Most people didn't save the 4 door stuffand you would be surprised at how tough it is to find these days.

Thrill of the hunt is still alive and well

I have the regulators from the 66 belve if they fit. Think there are three left. Morning again all.

You don't even see any wagons in the yards at all. Never knew the door stuff was different.

I have the regulators from the 66 belve if they fit. Think there are three left. Morning again all.

If you mean window regulators, those will fit a 2 door as well.

At least they did in 68

I was lucky enough to score a set of wagon doors but the internals were gone when I discoverd the regulators are same as 2 door

remember when you wouldn't even look at a 4 door or a wagon UNLESS it was for parts!? now they are both considered cool and are pretty hot on the market..

Window regulators are the topic of conversation today I see. It makes me feel completely unconnected with the mechanical end of the hobby when you all talk about stuff like that. The closest I have been to a window regulator is when I installed a mirror in my 66 a few years ago. LOL

remember when you wouldn't even look at a 4 door or a wagon UNLESS it was for parts!? now they are both considered cool and are pretty hot on the market..
Got a 65 Belvedere 4dr Hardtop V8 318 A/T if someone is looking...
IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_2684.JPG

when I acquired my coronet, I had no idea wagons would become a hot item.

I just saw a car that I thought was so cool and needed love.

Now it's a pain because I can't get ahold of certain parts for it.

Speaking of wagons, I hope waggin doesn't have to sell his 2 door to fund his girl friends funeral. Sad story.

Window regulators are the topic of conversation today I see. It makes me feel completely unconnected with the mechanical end of the hobby when you all talk about stuff like that. The closest I have been to a window regulator is when I installed a mirror in my 66 a few years ago. LOL
Just keep hanging out with us and we will be your mechanical connection

Most people didn't save the 4 door stuffand you would be surprised at how tough it is to find these days.

Thrill of the hunt is still alive and well
i know of a few 4 doors around here in yards, what do you need

Mitch if you end up parting one out to build yours have a guy I met yesterday looking for some small stuff.

-
Back