Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been a busy weekend. Spent the entire day yesterday in the car, we left at 9am and didnt get back until about 8pm. I finally got some good pics of the car in Redwing, MN. The river is flooded and moving fast, but made for a good background.

Today we spent the day taking care of yard work and other things, we've put off.

View attachment 1715191045 View attachment 1715191046 View attachment 1715191047
That is so inspiring now because I have a 71 scamp. I was thinking of green OR trading it off, whichever comes first.

My friend wants to trade my scamp for a 73 dart swinger. The dart is 5 times the car more than the scamp in regards to condition but it's a 73 which doesn't really matter to me

Been a busy weekend. Spent the entire day yesterday in the car, we left at 9am and didnt get back until about 8pm. I finally got some good pics of the car in Redwing, MN. The river is flooded and moving fast, but made for a good background.

Today we spent the day taking care of yard work and other things, we've put off.

View attachment 1715191045 View attachment 1715191046 View attachment 1715191047
Looks like yesterday was a good day to spend all day in the car. Me too.

That is so inspiring now because I have a 71 scamp. I was thinking of green OR trading it off, whichever comes first.

My friend wants to trade my scamp for a 73 dart swinger. The dart is 5 times the car more than the scamp in regards to condition but it's a 73 which doesn't really matter to me

Got any pics of it?

Got any pics of it?

It ? That can mean sooooo many things

I had nearly forgotten about this one. It’s a photo I took off the back deck of the last house using my DSLR with the 30x optical zoom. We were right in the takeoff path of planes coming out of Philly on regular occassions. I had my camera set up on the tripod waiting for some good shots of the rising moon. This one was a once in a lifetime shot.

View attachment 1715191042
That one will sell!!
Popular with lunarticks and aeronuts...

That one will sell!!
Popular with lunarticks and aeronuts...
Thanks, I think you are right.

I spent the afternoon researching Amazon and Etsy. Looks like I can set up online shops there and print on demand once things are purchased. I can also get commercial accounts with VistaPrint and Canvas on Demand to print to order and drop ship to customers.

Lots more details to work out, But I am getting closer. Now I just need them to finally decide to lay me off with the 5 months severance and I am in business.

I spent the afternoon researching Amazon and Etsy. Looks like I can set up online shops there and print on demand once things are purchased. I can also get commercial accounts with VistaPrint and Canvas on Demand to print to order and drop ship to customers.

Lots more details to work out, But I am getting closer. Now I just need them to finally decide to lay me off with the 5 months severance and I am in business.
Until then you can dabble....

Etsy, can be expensive. I've known 2 people that had stores on there and closed them due to their fees.

I have over 20,000 finished images in my files that can be printed and sold on demand. I can sell each one multiple times if ordered. I can also create one of a kind works on demand too.

I know I can make this a real business...I just need the kick from a severance package to get it going.

I also still have the Pharmaceutical consulting that I can do at $325/hr+ to supplement it. Last guys who asked for it got quoted $450/hr and they didn’t even blink.

Etsy, can be expensive. I've known 2 people that had stores on there and closed them due to their fees.
I know. You can’t rely on one source for a business like this. Kinda like fishing, the more lines in the water, the higher the catch will be on average. I will also likely end up with my own website too.

Your 71 Scamp
Not now because it's at another location but I should have more pics soon.

Its in my avatar

Its kinda rough, but rust free. Needs a lot of work so it's on the pile for someday. I am focusing on finishing the valiant first. I have so much money into the engine for the valiant....... I hope it turns out good. :)

Today’s visual challenge...

This is an image of a cake pan that has the word “cookie” as an emboss. However, the word is a positive image in the pan, so if you make a cake in it and flip it over to get the cake out...the word will be spelled backwards. This looks like someone didn’t think it through and has screwed up.

My mother-in-law, who is a professional artist, brought this to me today to see what I thought.

I already gave her my answer.

What do you think...and why?

FA96AB43-B5F9-4643-AA80-597EC2D9579B.jpeg

Its a press..
You press it onto top of cookie dough. Near as i can figure.

Today’s visual challenge...

This is an image of a cake pan that has the word “cookie” as an emboss. However, the word is a positive image in the pan, so if you make a cake in it and flip it over to get the cake out...the word will be spelled backwards. This looks like someone didn’t think it through and has screwed up.

My mother-in-law, who is a professional artist, brought this to me today to see what I thought.

I already gave her my answer.

What do you think...and why?

View attachment 1715191143
It will still say COOKIE. But why do you want a cake that says cookie? LOL

It will still say COOKIE. But why do you want a cake that says cookie? LOL
It will say cookie backwards. It’s designed so you can split the cake and put icing in the middle to make it look kinda like an Oreo.

It will say cookie backwards. It’s designed so you can split the cake and put icing in the middle to make it look kinda like an Oreo.
It's only backward if you think of it flipped left/right. It's a mirror image top/bottom

-
Back