Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did manage to get a little work done on my Scout..
20180715_161642.jpg

Morning folks. Hey Hoppy, how'd you do selling stuff at Carlisle?
1/4 of last year. Plenty of tire kickers this year sold a few small sun testers none of the larger ones. Have to sell some prob put a few up on CL this week when I get everything back where it belongs.

Morning all...I think I'm here.
Yesterday was a day of delays.
We spend the morning at the UPS sending home big stuff I bought late Sunday.
Then looked for a couple hours for a way to send two small paint cans home. UPS, Fed Ex, its a PITA, ended up giving them to some guy at the gas station.
Both our flights had delays, didn't get home until 1am.
BUT it WILL NOT take away from the GREAT time we had at Carlisle.

Exhaust manifold day again.
Buddy’s truck. Should be zero fun.
And i dont charge him full shop rate, so that sucks too. Has needed this fixed for a couple years,so i at least get to lecture him for not doing it sooner.

Wife was a little pissy about not going, but over it after a couple beers at the airport.

Gettysburg is a full day for sure the other two you can do in a day. Gettysburg is hot barely any shade.

Well, time to get at er.
Y’all have a productive day!

Yep I heard that. We'll get it done. Spent a lot of time exploring Carlisle this year. We must of walked 10 miles a day, but had a great time doing it.

Out to the other group. Been gone a week this will take some time.

Yep I heard that. We'll get it done. Spent a lot of time exploring Carlisle this year. We must of walked 10 miles a day, but had a great time doing it.
I'm going next year come hell and high water

-
Back