Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
44 hear on the hill, good morning everyone, hope we all have a fare out Friday

14925552_1437680816247260_3184866047649529581_n.jpg

Today an easy one.
Murano with a belt noise and
Washer pump isnt working.
I wonder if the 2 are related? Broken hose,spraying on belt?
Belt is only a few months old so maybe some talc will take care of it.
Then a leaf spring under F150.

Farmers were going yesterday.
Lots of back roads are trashed.
Semi trucks hauling on the soggy roads are making a mess.
Public works will have a mess to deal with after this.
A couple days of trucking ends up taking a year to repair,and taxpayers get to foot the bill.

They are just starting to harvest the feed corn and soybeans here. Deer are all over the place looking for scraps. Roads are all pretty much paved though here.

They are just starting to harvest the feed corn and soybeans here. Deer are all over the place looking for scraps. Roads are all pretty much paved though here.
They've been running crops here since early September

Today an easy one.
Or a leaf spring mount! LOL Morning guys.

Hey mike.
Chris tempest finally work for you?

I tried Tempest yesterday but I must have some settings it doesn't like. Oh well, I don't need to buy anything anyway. If
Wal Mart doesn't have it, I don't need it! :lol:

Today an easy one.

I did an exhaust system on an F250 with a 460 and now the customer is saying the gas mileage is in the toilet.

How does a truck go from 13 miles to the gallon with a plugged up, piece of trash, rusted exhaust to 7 miles to the gallon with a shiny new unrestricted flowmaster exhaust?????

Something wong

Then switch to a holley....

I do have a Holley to use. Actually the 950 Holley 3 barrel Dad used on the Demon when he had it. It is on my Rat Rod right now. It has such a huge vacuum secondary canister, that i am not sure at this moment it will clear that. But yes, a Holley should fix the fuel line hitting issue.

I tried Tempest yesterday but I must have some settings it doesn't like. Oh well, I don't need to buy anything anyway. If
Wal Mart doesn't have it, I don't need it! :lol:
When I tried tempest, i got a bunch of ads that were outdated and pretty much no good.

Not sure what I did

I did an exhaust system on an F250 with a 460 and now the customer is saying the gas mileage is in the toilet.

How does a truck go from 13 miles to the gallon with a plugged up, piece of trash, rusted exhaust to 7 miles to the gallon with a shiny new unrestricted flowmaster exhaust?????

Something wong

It is due to a big block truck that sounds good and goes better. Tell him to get his foot out of it.....

I do have a Holley to use. Actually the 950 Holley 3 barrel Dad used on the Demon when he had it. It is on my Rat Rod right now. It has such a huge vacuum secondary canister, that i am not sure at this moment it will clear that. But yes, a Holley should fix the fuel line hitting issue.
I just noticed your location. You wouldn't happen to know a guy named Pete that has a 71 Charger SE, light blue with white vinyl top, 340 car, would you? He used to be a very active member here and couple other places, I've not seen him around for YEARS.

I just noticed your location. You wouldn't happen to know a guy named Pete that has a 71 Charger SE, light blue with white vinyl top, 340 car, would you? He used to be a very active member here and couple other places, I've not seen him around for YEARS.

No, I don't recognize him or the car.

-
Back