storage lot find b body

-

moparisbest

Reaction score
some of you know me from here some might not. I have always had a love for mopar .really like b bodies but the a bodies grew on me after owning a big block duster for awhile . anyways I sold my 71 charger last year to help fund my 70 duster build http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=186429 well I been missing that car a lot. anyway I digress lol I have been watching this Plymouth for 5 years a drive by it everyday on the way to work after talking to the guy 3 years ago I took the hint it wasn't for sale . but persistence prevailed the car came up for sale last weak . I don't know how long it set there before I seen it but here it is

and here is a video [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-fNoCVCkbM"]1973 plymouth - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• IMG_20140507_194152.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_20140507_194130.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_20140507_194142.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_20140507_194206.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 423
Guessing you bought it? Looks like a great project and good luck with your build

yes I got the car and have already started buying parts .new gas tank and sender to start. going to pull intake and check for nest inside lol

(calls his storage unit to make sure payments are current)
storage lot guy said he hasn't talked to the last owner in 4 years . and that he went to his house to find the house was empty and no sign of the guy that's when he decided to sale the car.

:thumbup: Great to see persistence paid off....Nice car & cool find!!

I really like the 71-74 Plymouth B-Bodies 8)

Congrats! Cool find! I also bought a b-body out of a storage lot one time...a '66 Satellite 'vert.
Dallas

Nice B body, looks to be a 74, is it? That actually has a decent start for your build.....what powers that GTX? I can't tell if that's a higher end GTX or. the lower end to have a small block in it.

storage lot guy said he hasn't talked to the last owner in 4 years . and that he went to his house to find the house was empty and no sign of the guy that's when he decided to sale the car.

That's good, for you. The guy probably didn't care about the car at that point. Seems that way, anyway.

I'd probably jump from a window if I lost my car in storage. lol

Did you buy from the owner or the storage lot?

Title?

Looks like a 318 Roadrunner to me.

Looks fairly solid.

Nice B body, looks to be a 74, is it? That actually has a decent start for your build.....what powers that GTX? I can't tell if that's a higher end GTX or. the lower end to have a small block in it.
Its a 73 satellite and it has a 318 in it

Did you buy from the owner or the storage lot?

Title?

Looks like a 318 Roadrunner to me.

Looks fairly solid.
storage lot. And he is getting the title . and its a 318 satellite with a road runner hood and badging.

storage lot. And he is getting the title . and its a 318 satellite with a road runner hood and badging.

I don't know about Kansas, but in Virginia if it is left on your property, you can apply for a "Abandoned Title."

-
Back