Stored 71 swinger-iso parts

-

Madmaxi

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this website as I am just now starting to work on my 71 swinger that has bieng stored since 1991. I have gone nuts redoing the front as it rotted away. But now I am lost in tring to find rear bumper with lights. I have one that is mint with the 4 lights in back but no lights. Also looking for grill. To be honest I am not picky as I am tring to get the car ready for car show for june/09. I really just wanna drive the dam thing as, well I really dont have to explain myself to you as I am sure you understand.
I have being out of the car seen since I put it away, years ago. NO idea where to find stuff, ebay hasnt being good to me either.
Can ya help out a brother, I am from Toronto Can.

Welcome to the site, you will find all the parts you need here on FABO, friendly people to boot!! May want to post the parts you need in the "Wanted" section. Also, be sure to look for stuff in the "for sale" ads too.

I second what 340sedan said! Im in B.C Canada,and have bought and sold on this sight with ZERO issues. There is the occasional "bad" apple that spoils the barrel,but they are quickly dealt with here.

Great sight,reasonable prices,excellent group of folks!

Oh, and welcome!!!

A friend of mine just pulled a 71 bumper and swapped a 70 style on it. I'll ask today if he wants to sell the tail lights.

If your bumper has the (4) tail lights, I have a bumper in my backyard with light housings, I'll look and see if they are useable....need the pigtails too?

I'll let ya know.

I also have a bumper with the tailight buckets. Bumper not great but buckets are in decent shape, if you are interested in Saskatchewan.

-
Back