STR-12 intake

-

dukes69

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever use one of the Edelbrock STR-12(crossram) intakes? Know where I can get one

Old, but very cool looking. Saw one at a swap meet here, sold for $450 canadian

If you see one again let me know and maybe we can work it out to get you the money to pick it up for me. Right now I am in glorious Iraq so I really can't do anything quickly here except get onto FOBO, thank god.

These were around when the available heads were very limited in performance terms. Now that there are so many good flowing heads out there you could probably make a case for its use. I'm sure I could adapt one to my W5 heads and I wouldn't mind giving it a try but I sure can't spend the kind of money they are getting for them just to experiment.

I''m pretty sure it would make lots of power with the Eddy heads, its all about the difference in the flow, just look at Hemis runnning these intakes to this day. I want one, if not for a huge gain, then at least to be different. So I will continue to search.

I do have a Edelbrock STR-12 intake that I am willing to get rid of. I am planning to list it on Ebay around the end of March. Just so that you know.

-
Back