-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
For those that have everything.....or almost. Been setting here in the shop with 2 Holley 660's on it with linkage. I called Orielly's and with the list numbers they indentified the size of the carbs. Haven't tried to clean it up and sell it off as new. The pictures should tell the story. If you need any more just PM me and we'll make it happen. I broke it down to examine the inside for my own satisfaction. It looks to be a slightly used unit by the looks of the interior. It is in West Plains, Missouri and is for sale for $2500 or would entertain a reasonable offer that your wife would let you spend. PM me for further conversation regarding this part. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00158.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 430
  • DSC00151.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC00149.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 458
  • DSC00153.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 454
It is in West Plains, Missouri and is for sale for $2500 or would entertain a reasonable offer that your wife would let you spend. PM me for further conversation regarding this part. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Well, my wife said I could spend $1200.00 on it......lol
Maybe I can get her to go up some more....

Lab pup was for Christmas. STR 14's are for the 413, 426 and the 440. Hey Eagle, see if your lovely will let ya have some money for the carbs and linkage to go along with the manifold. Sweetin that $1200 up a bit and maybe throw in your AR 15.

I'll see if I can talk her into it,,,,I think I'll keep my AR-15s...I'll sell the wife before I sell my guns..LOL..

20 years ago I bought one of these for 750
Sold it 3 days later for 800. I was young and dumb
then, l should of kept it but that was a life time ago

Chuck, i've seen these things go for some big money withoutthe carbs but due to the status of our economy i'm willing to get right with someone on the complete unit.

Sunday bump for you Bill, Wish I was there today :colors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back