-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zartan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a straight axle 46 " wide, with spindles for a gasser project I'm working on. Anyone have one laying around?

call" Speedway auto" they are the oldest speed shop in the country. They have a nice catalouge that has straight axle kits for just about any application.

I'v been eyeballing the speedway set up, I had the whole set up that was going to be given to me but the guy decided to use it on a roadster project of his.

I`m going to try and use an old A-100 van axle.
people say you`ll have to narrow it, but in my application, I may get away with it stock, track.
What are you building? pics?
I`m building a 52 Wayfarer biz, coupe, with 440:evil4:

Attachments

• mockup 006 (Small).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 172
I have a 72 dart that needs enough work on the sub frame I decided to make it a gasser. I'm basically making the two lane black top car only I'm stuck with a 360. If I get a bag of money I' like to go 440 as well no pics yet

I'm in central NJ and have a fully rebuilt A100 set up. New bushings, kingpins, rebuilt leaf springs, hangers, rotors, bearings, hoses and calipers. Knuckles are uncut. you'll need to finalize the steering for you application. $1200 obo. All brake parts are brand new. Beam is rustcoat red, spindles black.

shoot me a PM if interested. Mike

These are the only pictures I have at the moment; of the dryfit of the disk brakes. they fit perfect. Rims are LBP 15x5.5 mopar steelies.

Attachments

• scare4.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 141
  • scare2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 149
  • scare3.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back