-
Status
Not open for further replies.

85D150

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Street Demon Carb that’s ready to bolt on and go and a Air Gap intake for a 360 la that’s good to go. Thanks

Looking for a Street Demon Carb that’s ready to bolt on and go and a Air Gap intake for a 360 la that’s good to go. Thanks
I got a brand new street master air gap on Black Friday last year for $140 to my door. And I got on the Holley website and they have factory refurbished carburetors. I got a 750 street demon for I think about $225 brand new or factory refurbished... It actually had some junk in the float bowls when I went to set the floats like the instructions say to do and I told Holley and they just sent me a brand new carburetor...
They didn't have any carburetors factory refurbished so I put myself on a waiting list and it just took a couple weeks...

I got a brand new street master air gap on Black Friday last year for $140 to my door. And I got on the Holley website and they have factory refurbished carburetors. I got a 750 street demon for I think about $225 brand new or factory refurbished... It actually had some junk in the float bowls when I went to set the floats like the instructions say to do and I told Holley and they just sent me a brand new carburetor...
They didn't have any carburetors factory refurbished so I put myself on a waiting list and it just took a couple weeks...
Thanks for the heads up. Don’t wanna wait till Black Friday but that’s a super good price!

Another FYI.. Don't waste your money on the tune-up kit.. I know you want something pre-dialed in but the reality is every engine wants something different..
The tune up kit gives tons of jets and metering rods and so forth but that's on a scale going down from where you're at and up from where you're at and I think they actually give The jets and metering rods you have in the carburetor... You're likely only going to have to go one way and just ordering a set of leaner or richer Jets and metering rods instead of a kit that has a ton of stuff you'll never use because once it's dialed in for your engine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back