street/strip small block mopar for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my street/strip chrysler 318 small block. complete intake to pan. The motor has about 500 miles on it since total rebuild. The motor runs 14.00 quarter miles in a 3600 lb dodge dart with street gears. it's been bored .030 over to a (323) it has the closed chamber heads, edelbrock performer intake, lunati .494/513 (pn 60403LK) camshaft , keith black pistons, compression of about 10:1. edelbrock performer dual plane intake, aluminum water pump. now wearing moroso chrome valve covers. felpro performance gaskets were used on rebuild. motor runs great and is perfect for another street strip project. it sounds great and pulls hard and 60 foots in the 1.9 sec range., the heads on the motor are closed chamber fast burn style or F heads, the heads are cast, but the are port and polished to increase flow and efficiency, these heads used the 1.78in/1.50 valves. Feel free to pm with any questions. Avail for pickup in Salem Ohio, or possible meeting within reasonable distace. I'm only selling because i came across a 408 build plan and want to upgrade, the motor runs consistant low 14's and i drive it to the track without fail every weekend, with a set of 4.10 gears it could easily see mid-low 13's pending vehicle weight. I can honestly say it's one of the healthiest 318's i've seen at the track. selling intake to pan, no alt or dist. I would be willing to get you a brand new carb of your chosing at “cost” which is about 30% off retail if interested also.

will take 2700 obo. (plus carb deal if you so choose)
engine is in car, can hear run. feel free to ask questions about any further specs.
thanks for the interest
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3149406
here's my page with lots of pics, scrool down to check out engine pics

also forgot to mention, i have the schumacher motor mount kit that allows you to utilize your stock slant 6 k member in a 73 and up dart that i'd give you with motor, these retail about 150 bucks i believe and are great for a slant six to smallblock engine swap. if you already have a v8 k member then the stock motor mounts will work just fine

also have a couple ignition box's, brand new windage tray, summit battery box, original battery tray, e brake handle, gas tank straps, charcoal canister...take it all with the motor...shoot me an offer even. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back