Stress test

-
The chem (pharm) test is faster....for them. When they explained it to me, I picked the tread mill lol. I was 55 at the time and 30 lbs overweight and never did like running but I'm pretty active still and ride my bicycle so it wasn't all that bad plus I don't smoke but it still had me wondering if I was going to make it to the end lol.

No caffeine for 24 hours prior to this damn thing......what are they nuts??

I really hate that whole fasting thing. What's worse is the Del Taco across the street from the Kaiser I go to......

And who the hell determines how much a guy is supposed to weigh? The 5'10", 100lbs. Asian Doc who told me I was too big for my pancreas? (true story. He also told me I could eat beans as long as I didn't chew them.)

I have never had one, doctor said I am good to go..
I guess the Tequila in my diet is working :shock:
Stress not good !! I wake up in a new world everyday Ink.
Hec, I looked outside and wondered who the heck was here :D
:eek:ops: Treva's new ride Casper... I hope all goes well and I can
relate on no coffee :wack: but you will have this behind you soon :cheers:

I have never had one, doctor said I am good to go..
I guess the Tequila in my diet is working :shock:
Stress not good !! I wake up in a new world everyday Ink.
Hec, I looked outside and wondered who the heck was here :D
:eek:ops: Treva's new ride Casper... I hope all goes well and I can
relate on no coffee :wack: but you will have this behind you soon :cheers:

It's gonna be one of those tests? Oh my, that is stressfull.

It's gonna be one of those tests? Oh my, that is stressfull.

Naw! If it was he would be drinking some stuff for a day and not eat anything for 24 hours :shock:
I have had that one :D... but I was running allot here at home :D:D

Well it did not kill me. Met with a Cardiologist after taking it. He said I passed it. As to what is causing my problems he has no clue. He said that the stress test will only detect about half of the problems that arise with your heart. So he had me schedule an ECHO (what ever the hell that is) exam. Going for that when Ernie comes back home. He said that based on my symptoms it does not sound like a heart problem, but he said to take that with a grain of salt.

Well it did not kill me. Met with a Cardiologist after taking it. He said I passed it. As to what is causing my problems he has no clue. He said that the stress test will only detect about half of the problems that arise with your heart. So he had me schedule an ECHO (what ever the hell that is) exam. Going for that when Ernie comes back home. He said that based on my symptoms it does not sound like a heart problem, but he said to take that with a grain of salt.

Whatever don't kill ya, right Amigo?
Good news so far.

Glad you passed, but I am surprised he said take it with a grain of salt - I thought salt was bad for the heart.....:D

Glad you at least passed that one. Did you finally get some coffee? Hope all goes well with the rest too.
Wife is brewing some as I type. He said that the ECHO is just another step. This guy is one of the best docs I have ever seen. Looks at you when he talks, explains things so you understand it. He did say that there is a very good chance that what ever it is that is wrong with me very well might just be a fact of life.

Glad you passed, but I am surprised he said take it with a grain of salt - I thought salt was bad for the heart.....:D
Thus is true......

-
Back