-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhotrod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Stripping out 1966 Plymouth Valiant Signet 200 2- Door. Everything for sale except the shell, grill and tail lights. PM me if interested in any parts. All parts located in Illinois 60505

how about some pics so we can see what condition these parts are in
PM me your email address with what parts you are looking for and I will go take the pictures of what you are wanting. And for those of you that PM'd me already I will be getting pictures of parts today.

PM me your email address with what parts you are looking for and I will go take the pictures of what you are wanting. And for those of you that PM'd me already I will be getting pictures of parts today.

Why not just post pics of the whole car? That would save you alot of messages and probably sell more parts. You say the car is a 2-door? I don't think they made a Valiant 200 2-door, the models were 100, 200, and Signet.

Is the car a sedan or hard top? I need a clean pair of sedan doors from a 66 2-door. How is the driverside vent box? Thanks!

Why not just post pics of the whole car? That would save you alot of messages and probably sell more parts. You say the car is a 2-door? I don't think they made a Valiant 200 2-door, the models were 100, 200, and Signet.

Is the car a sedan or hard top? I need a clean pair of sedan doors from a 66 2-door. How is the driverside vent box? Thanks!
I have both doors clean they are off a 66 200 signet hard top it is a non-post car and the doors are at the fiberglass shop right now im having molds made of all the body parts so they will be available in the near future. There in the process right now. Have all glass for car also except windshield which was cracked. When I get doors back and cleaned back up I can send you pictures.

Seats are sold. Have auto on the column still for sale and a floor shift column for sale. And all glass and regulators are still for sale except windshield which is cracked. Will be selling doors deck lid once I get them back from fiberglass. Making molds of them so fiberglass parts will be available here shortly. Along with fiberglass fenders, hood and front and rear bumpers will be available also. Have manual gear box for sale also.

Canadian model. comes with all the chrome and interior dress up...manual steering and brakes were delete option...I will look for pictures of my 66

Would the rear valance fit on a 65 Barracuda? If so, what kind of condition and how much to ship to 62521?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back