stroke vs driving

-
Well its another morning ,i feel better than yesterday.Thanks for all the well wishes.I am going to put behind me now and move move forward.

I got my fingers crossed for ya...I would think the physo trumps the GP...if you met all the requirements and past I don't see a problem..good luck Snake.
AL

your passion for driving is probable something we all share ...but like the stoke its self somethings are out of are control . Focus on taking care of your self and ask the big guy up stair to handle the rest. Best wishes and my prayers!

I am no doctor but I think the mental rehab is as important as the physical. Myself I would probably err on the side of caution and find a driver and enjoy the ride. I belong to a cruising group and am sure if I wasn't able to drive my car due to health reasons that one of them would volunteer to drive me. Just my .02 worth. Take it easy but still have fun.
Aaron

Best of luck Don, hope that you are starting to feel better! Say hi to Cin, hope she is pampering the heck outta you!

Best of luck Don, hope that you are starting to feel better! Say hi to Cin, hope she is pampering the heck outta you!
I bet Cindy is :color:

Well its another morning ,i feel better than yesterday.Thanks for all the well wishes.I am going to put behind me now and move move forward.
Prayers sent for my friend Ssssssnake and Cindy, one day at a time my friend
Lets get moving forward together Don, I sure wish I could talk to you and Cindy
It sure would make my life better even if it bothers you bud :wink:
Please let us get past this together :color: I hope your typing time douse not bother you to much because Treva and I along with other members care about you and Cindy, You are a strong'en ain't cha 8-) get back to us when you can so I can sleep better 8-)

-
Back