Stroker update pictures

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Working on the little things now. Intake plugs, brackets, need to figure out a good approach for the wire looms to get fastened to these valve covers. Picked up a nice pair of stock 70 exhaust manifolds to start and break in the cam and then I will be installing my set of Dougs headers once the motor is dyno tuned. More to follow.

Attachments

• Demon EngineFrontEnd_0133_edited-1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Demon EngineFrontEnd_0134_edited-1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Demon EngineFrontEnd_0135_edited-1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Demon EngineFrontEnd_0136_edited-1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Demon EngineFrontEnd_0137_edited-1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Demon EngineFrontEnd_0138_edited-1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 137
Threads like this make me want to tear my Dart apart, but then I look at my wallet and say- I don't think so! Very nice piece and keep up with the pics as you get closer and closer.

Looking really good!!!

Just ordered the 4" K&N filter as the one I chose originally only has a 2" tall filter. K&N pegged that one as flowing about 600 CFM. The 4" tall one will flow about 1050CFM. So even a little plugged it should be able to handle the air flow just fine. Now to be able to shut the hood??

Now to be able to shut the hood??

Good luck!!!

Well, I do have a dual snorkel scoop, so if it don't fit under the hood, maybe I can open the sheetmetal and the air cleaner can go up into the scoop??? Anybody here have hood closing issues with the air gap rpm manifold and a 5" thick air cleaner on a holley>????

-
Back