Strong Slat

-

Abodysrule

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Alas, I love my 225 slant 6, but I am moving on to a 360 Magnum. So, at some point this year, my slant will be up for sale. It was built by DD himself, after I had the block remilled, bored the cylinders (I think .040), and the crank balanced at the shop. New pistons, rings, connecting rods, cam (don't recall lift and duration, but I can find it, smooth idle but aggressive), double roller timing chain, cam button, Dutra hardened and worked oil pump gear, Dutra Duals, custom made header to 2.5" collector, 4 bbl Offy intake, Aussie Speed aluminum valve cover, super six dizzy with weight kit to improve performance - runs like a champ, easy starts, running FiTech TBI (not for sale). The engine has about 5k miles on it, so nearly new. The A904 comes with it. Also, my extra assorted parts, distributors, drool tubes, oil filters, plugs, timing cover, flex plate, assorted SL6 parts.
Anyone in the SF Bay or Sacramento or nearby areas interested can take a test drive before I pull it if they like. My 360 Mag will come in summer, so I'll likely pull the slant in June or July timeframe.

Make me a solid offer and I'll take it.

Brian

Alas, I love my 225 slant 6, but I am moving on to a 360 Magnum. So, at some point this year, my slant will be up for sale. It was built by DD himself, after I had the block remilled, bored the cylinders (I think .040), and the crank balanced at the shop. New pistons, rings, connecting rods, cam (don't recall lift and duration, but I can find it, smooth idle but aggressive), double roller timing chain, cam button, Dutra hardened and worked oil pump gear, Dutra Duals, custom made header to 2.5" collector, 4 bbl Offy intake, Aussie Speed aluminum valve cover, super six dizzy with weight kit to improve performance - runs like a champ, easy starts, running FiTech TBI (not for sale). The engine has about 5k miles on it, so nearly new. The A904 comes with it. Also, my extra assorted parts, distributors, drool tubes, oil filters, plugs, timing cover, flex plate, assorted SL6 parts.
Anyone in the SF Bay or Sacramento or nearby areas interested can take a test drive before I pull it if they like. My 360 Mag will come in summer, so I'll likely pull the slant in June or July timeframe.

Make me a solid offer and I'll take it.

Brian
I'm going to tag @toolmanmike and this will be moved to the Mechanical Parts for Sale Forum, must post pics & a price in Your ad, good luck with the sale!!

-
Back