Strretracing in sweden

-
Every autumn, me and the boys gather to run some races before winter falls into. This year we invited a guy with a Volvo PV Turbo so we could humiliate him a bit and show him that it's V8 That is the ****! It is the volvo drivers buddy that filmed the races. thats why the Volvo is in focus.
It is my Barracuda
ENJOY!
Team Bonnmeck - PVn på Jänkerace - YouTube

Thank you for sharing the video!

Ma Snart

Same problem is rising in the states, at least in the middle of the country. More and more tracks are closing. My neck of the woods there is interest for new tracks but the nearby city has voted against it time and time again. No Tracks = Street Racing. Here I have to settle for a 1/8th mile track since every ¼ mile track that was close has dried up. When the Missouri flooded last spring it covered what I consider the local track and there was a good chance it was never going to re-open. Luckily it pulled though, but other than that, it’s several 100 miles to the next track in bordering states

We have the same problem here in Colorado. The nearest track to us is right at a hundred miles away. So we just go race out by the corn fields in the country....

This thread,reminds me of 10,15 years ago.The younger guys,were taught by the older racers.Respect other people,and the controlled violence you handle.That makes it soooo much safer,and intelligent.

-
Back