Stuck top on Chrysler 200 convertible

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi all, away for a couple days and people a couple cabins over have issues. Anyone know a secret to lower with no power?

20230719_100817.jpg

Looks kinda like a sweet nascar wing... LOL

I hope you get it figured out..

Not sure if it's similar to the Crossfire, but, I think there's an actual tool kit somewhere for manual operations. They should check the owner's manual.

We were on our way to go out on boat, I told them to check fuse. After we got back from boat ride it was gone.
Must have figured it out, :thankyou:

We were on our way to go out on boat, I told them to check fuse. After we got back from boat ride it was gone.
Must have figured it out, :thankyou:
That’s smart…. Provided them with a suggestion to get them to start searching (uh, where’s the fuse panel?) and whether it was the fuse or something else they came across (owners manual) they figured it out! Show them how to fish instead of catching the fish for them.

Or they just called a tow truck or they found someone else passing by to solve their problem for them.

Not sure what they did, but it was stuck open and tarped the prev night. When I saw the female owner next day she was still wearing same clothes,(train wreck) so in boating terms I kept a wide berth lol. I saw 2 or 3 guys try with no luck. When I mentioned fuse, she did grab her gb manual and went thru it with a helper.
I doubt it got towed with it up, I bet it would have been destroyed.
That’s smart…. Provided them with a suggestion to get them to start searching (uh, where’s the fuse panel?) and whether it was the fuse or something else they came across (owners manual) they figured it out! Show them how to fish instead of catching the fish for them.

Or they just called a tow truck or they found someone else passing by to solve their problem for them.

Not sure what they did, but it was stuck open and tarped the prev night. When I saw the female owner next day she was still wearing same clothes,(train wreck) so in boating terms I kept a wide berth lol. I saw 2 or 3 guys try with no luck. When I mentioned fuse, she did grab her gb manual and went thru it with a helper.
I doubt it got towed with it up, I bet it would have been destroyed.
Hahahah. I can just picture the scene…. Yeah dont want to get too close in case you get sucked into her vortex.

Yeah, rough, REAL rough, she had a male "companion" that couldnt be bothered to help lol.
Yeah I've got enough psychosis of my own lol
Hahahah. I can just picture the scene…. Yeah dont want to get too close in case you get sucked into her vortex.

-
Back