Not open for further replies.

Cliffjumper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm doing some cleaning. Stuff is in NJ
Atlantic City Sign.
This sign is an original wooden Atlantic City sign that was made in mass for the boardwalk of AC in the early 70's. I have never seen another in this condition. My Grandfather obtained it during a boardwalk face lift in the late 70's. 81" x 21" at its tallest. $200 obo pick-up cash ONLY

ForSale.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

I have a lot of NASCAR Collectables. Here are just a few.
I can ship these if interested.
$40 for everything + shipping.

ForSale3001.jpg

ForSale3005.jpg

ForSale3004.jpg

ForSale3003.jpg

ForSale3002.jpg

I have more NASCAR stuff. I don't have it accesable but I will put it up with pics when I get to it. All the NASCAR stuff I have is Winston Cup not Nextel.
I will consider all offers.

Jack Daniel's Collectors tin
I have no idea how old this is but its in great condition and still has whiskey in the bottles. Doesnt have a website on it so its older than the internet. $40 + shipping

ForSale3002-1.jpg

ForSale3003-1.jpg

I've been to a bunch of Nascar races including the 50th Anniversary Daytona 500. I have the race program with the patch in its original cover. Comes with an Inside Nascar magazine and a Pit Stop program aswell. This can be a quite a collectors item. I'd like to get $50 + shipping. I spent about that for it and a beer when I was there.

ForSale3006-1.jpg

ForSale3005-1.jpg

I also have 3 Pit Pass holders from Watkins Glen. Theyre real. I used them a few times for Nascar events, NASA and SCCA events. $5 each or $15 for all three + shipping.

ForSale3007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back