Stuff that gets stuck in your head

-
All that I do to get most people is to start whistling or sing a few words of those irritating kids tunes, or intro's to old tv shows. One of my favorites is "The Addams Family" for tv shows, and for kids tunes "Wheels on the Bus".

One of the activities we used to pass the time at a former job was getting things stuck in other people's heads. That being said, do you dare click the following link?

Click here for potentially great peril!

I saw the title and instantly thought of the story my dad told of my grandmother throwing a fork at my uncle over the dinner table and it stuck in his head, lol! It was verified by my other uncles and the one at peril.

It was great to raised by a german/austrian/hungarian/irish family. :-D

ok thats it your getting the hampster dance song imbeded in your computer now lol

This guy I used to work with tortured everyone with these 2, the second one I still don't know what it means. FYI- their not horrible, but I wouldn't watch them at work.

I think I am scared for life now.

OK.... I wasnt going to get involved with this, Buttttttttttt....
You asked for !!!! Something irritating that gets stuck in your head, eh ??

How about the bank commercial "Hands in your pocket" ...

One of the activities we used to pass the time at a former job was getting things stuck in other people's heads. That being said, do you dare click the following link?

Click here for potentially great peril!

Ya' got me. You need to be banned from the internet for a while.That was awful..... lions and tigers....WTF?
Matter of fact, Adam should ban all of you!!

I'm not even going to click it.... I went to Disney in 2003 and I'm STILL whistling the Muppet's theme song. Amy is going to kill me one day...

Waa-Waa-Wu-Waa-Wu-Wa-Wa....

Anyone know what the flip side of the single "They're Coming to Take Me Away" was??

Also, "Girl From Ipanima" was playing in the elevator at the end of "Blues Brothers"

-
Back