stunt driving

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Yep here in Ontario Canada there is a new law that SUCKSSSSSSSSS.called stunt driving.Here is how it is.If you fish tale,squell your tires go 50 mph over the posted speed limit and so on you loose your car, licence, big fine for seven days.i got luckey last week.After a long winter I had the roadrunner out for the first time left the light fish taled a little and guess what yep police.You herd of the stunt law yep i said:angry7:dont do it again he says.Ok what ever.Now it just is no fun to cruise now.We all like to let our cars loose a little right.what can we do now.Might better put a 6 banger in it .Hope my fellow Canaadians dont fall to this new law.Any laws in the US boys? like this.Thanks just venting.Don.

...what can we do now...

It always comes down to only two options, as I see it:

1. Take it to the track
2. Suffer the consequences for your actions

icon10.gif

Jerry

Yep here in Ontario Canada there is a new law that SUCKSSSSSSSSS.called stunt driving.Here is how it is.If you fish tale,squell your tires go 50 mph over the posted speed limit and so on you loose your car, licence, big fine for seven days.i got luckey last week.After a long winter I had the roadrunner out for the first time left the light fish taled a little and guess what yep police.You herd of the stunt law yep i said:angry7:dont do it again he says.Ok what ever.Now it just is no fun to cruise now.We all like to let our cars loose a little right.what can we do now.Might better put a 6 banger in it .Hope my fellow Canaadians dont fall to this new law.Any laws in the US boys? like this.Thanks just venting.Don.

Nothing as strict in the US yet. But every year, we lose a little more freedom...

i some what agree with the laws only because (most) not all of the people doing this type of driving are stupid kids or people who can barely drive a go kart far less a 500 hp car,i see so many kids in cars thier parents paid for that have way to much power than they need or can handle, i dont understand how half of the people today passed a license, they ruined it for the experienced drivers who can getting a little loose and not cause an accident, i remeber my friend trying to show off in his dads truck and took us sideways right into the guard rail on the highway over pass we were real lucky not to go right into traffick,

me i have been drinving since i was old enough to reach the controls, drove my valiant into the garage at 9 years old for my brother, loved shovel snow in our driveway only because i was allowed to move the cars out,i drive better side ways in the snow than most can straight on dry good conditions.

-
Back