stupid youtube question

-

imacbo

Reaction score
ok while I was overseas I found a youtube video of muscle cars. I think it might have only been mopar but Im not sure. Anyway the video is really a slideshow of pictures and it has a cool song for the soundtrack. I tried to find it but cant. I dont remember the song but I think its george thorogood. I know its not bad to the bone, i drink alone, josephine, or one burbon. It might not be george but it sounds like him. Anyone.

Oh like I said stupid youtube video question

Definitely George, covering an original Chuck Berry tune ... Were you in the service over there ?

Cool old school Chargers in that video.. I have the modern day SRT8

Kenny

yeah i spent 16 mo. in the sandbox. we were lucky that our families raised enough money for us to buy sat. internet and wireless routers.and that the base let us have it. i have some pretty screwed up pictures from over there like up armored humvees blown apart and stuff like that. It sucked the restore/ fix/ buy a project car bug bit me while over there. I had to wait over a year before I could get a project. Now that I do have one I cant seem to find the money to get her on the road. But i guess everyone has that problem. But I do have a plan of attack for my 72 scamp. A 440 and 727 are sitting in the shop right now. I still need a rear end (7.25 just wont hold up) a drive shaft, all new fuel lines and fuel tank, new brakes all around, new tires and rims, new grill and some body work and paint and she will be done.

yeah i spent 16 mo. in the sandbox. we were lucky that our families raised enough money for us to buy sat. internet and wireless routers.and that the base let us have it. i have some pretty screwed up pictures from over there like up armored humvees blown apart and stuff like that. It sucked the restore/ fix/ buy a project car bug bit me while over there. I had to wait over a year before I could get a project. Now that I do have one I cant seem to find the money to get her on the road. But i guess everyone has that problem. But I do have a plan of attack for my 72 scamp. A 440 and 727 are sitting in the shop right now. I still need a rear end (7.25 just wont hold up) a drive shaft, all new fuel lines and fuel tank, new brakes all around, new tires and rims, new grill and some body work and paint and she will be done.

Is that ALL you need ?!?! :-D ... Good luck w/ your project car, and THANKS from the bottom of my heart for doing what you had to do, so that all of us here can do whatever we want to do ... Glad your home safe !!

Kenny

Hello from McAlester OK. Thanks for your service to your country. Good luck on your project. I would love to go big block but,$$$....

Your avatar is flippin spooky!

lol it was a very long night and we were tired of being there. Going big block can cost alot but I was lucky and I found my 440 and 727 together for 350 for the set. the rear end is whats going to cost me.

-
Back