Sub-Frame Connectors for 66 Valiant

-

Tmblewd

Reaction score
It was suggested to me that if I was going to make my restoration project a daily driver to add a set of sub frame connectors. Has anyone added a set to their Valiant/Mopar? Pros/Cons? And do you have a suggestion for a supplier of them?

I've got a set to sell...they are brand new in the box...won them in an auction on a nother site and they were for a Valiant not a Dart...they are about 3" too short for my 65. I'd take 75 bucks plus shipping from TX. I can send pixs.

I'll take them. PM me for address info so you can provide shipping cost.

YES add them. they are prob the cheapest/most effective thing you can do to these cars. i will never drive one without them again. here are some pics of the ones i built for my 65 valiant. cost me $50.

No issues. I replied in a hurry amd meant to say "I'll take them if he doesn't". Relax he owns the opportunity as first in line to respond.

Let me take a picture first. I'll get some pixs this weekend. These are straight connectors and I believe the rear floor pan will need to be modified in order for these to work. I'll get some pictures up. My zip code is 75080...ie...north TX. I've never shipped to Canada before.

Dude offers up a cheap set of subframe connectors to the original poster and you swoop in to try to buy them? Lol!!! This place just gets better every day! :wack:

LMAO!!! So much for my new keyboard!! It's full of coffee!!

TexasDart - Yes, please post pictures.

younggun2.0 - Thanks for the pics, subframe connectors make a lot more sense now.

DTMRacing - I'll PM you

Finally made it out to the shed this weekend and got pixs of the subframe connectors. They are 45" from end to end and 2" box steel and 1/8" thickness.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Not sure what shipping would be but it will be what ever it cost..already have the box to ship them in.

They are made by SafeTcap...brand new...just too short for the Dart. Don't know about shipping to Canada...never done that before.

Attachments

• subframe.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 192
  • subframe2.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 173
  • subframe3.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 169
-
Back