SubFrame Connectors for 69 Cuda' Notch

-

3yearcuda

Reaction score
I know this "subframe connector" discussion has been tossed around on many threads, and there are great pictures, drawing and ideas of what to use.
Does anyone have examples that they could share, with pictures, sketches, how-to's for home built, e-brake cable friendly, practical, no floor cutting, subframe connectors specific for the 69 barracuda or a-body with the same frame specs.
Very much appreciate the help. Thanks.

Excellent. Thanks guys. Picked up my steel today. Will fab em up in the new year and post some pics shortly thereafter.

I made mine from square tubing after I bought a set that did not fit like I wanted. I made a cardboard pattern where they met the floor, transferred that to the tube and cut the top of the tube off. After some grinding and massaging they fit the floors pretty well. I don't have a very good picture, but I put an elongated hole through the drivers side tube and run my e-brake cable through it, basically the e-brake cable is in the stock position.

Attachments

• DSCN3052.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 306
  • DSCN3019.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 323
  • DSCN3048.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCN3053.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 294
These look really good broughj. Thanks for the pics. There are some really good ideas out there for subframe connectors and certainly dont see any reason why one cant fab up thier own pretty easily.

-
Back