Sucker for body work

-

Romeo

Mister "G"
Reaction score
Now don't laugh. I removed my fron fender and WANT TO fix it. The fender is pretty good over all. ex....ce...pt. the head light bucket. I am attaching a pic with a yellow line on it. I am looking for a very accurate measurement from someone that goes from the corner of one tab to the corner of the other. Can you let me know please. In millimeters is more accurate but 1/16ths is good as well (I'm hoping you can tell it's the left front)

LF_05 fender fixing.jpg

What year and car is this going on? Dart or Duster? If you get me a little more info I will measure mine for you.

Ok heres the deal I have pair of 74 Valiant fenders I am using on my 72 Duster and they do not bolt up the same around the headlight core support area. I am thinking about removing the piece from my 72 fenders and swapping them onto my 74 fenders so they will bolt up right. I will measure mine and if I decide to remove that piece before you get the repair done I will send it to you so you dont have to make a patch.

9.1cm from the headlight bucket tab to the tab on the inner fender where the yellow line is in your pic.

-
Back