Suggestion on New 3rd Member

-
that lunati cam ramps super fast. I have one with the lifters brand new 284 int 252 exh. .050 242 int 252 exh jeez and it a hyd cam, 11.os is amazing ,good job, think im gonna hold onto this one and stuff it into a 0.35 over 400 block and a 383 steel crank I have. the voodoo is good but your #s surprise me. well done
sorry, thats 284 on intake 292 on exhaust

You should have no trouble getting into the 11's with that combo. Some real good advise you have gotten here. My son runs 3.91's with 26 x 9.5 Hoosier QTP's in his 400 Dart and I run 4.30's with a 29 x 11.5 Hoosier QTP with my 440 in my 63. You should be fine with 28" tires and 4.11's. Now go spank that GM guy ! Ron

Thanks Ron. I could not have accomplished what I have without this most valuable wealth of info from this website and it's members. This guy with the Bird who has run a best of 8.7 in the 1/8th, rolls his eyes when I speak of Mopar. He thinks the sun and moon revolve around the LS1. There is a major G.M. following here in Texas unfortunately, so I need to set some things straight. Reinstalling my axles today w/Green bearings, setting pinion angle, installing Lineloc, then next week the 275/60 on the new rims and off to the alignment shop.

Thanks Ron. I could not have accomplished what I have without this most valuable wealth of info from this website and it's members. This guy with the Bird who has run a best of 8.7 in the 1/8th, rolls his eyes when I speak of Mopar. He thinks the sun and moon revolve around the LS1. There is a major G.M. following here in Texas unfortunately, so I need to set some things straight. Reinstalling my axles today w/Green bearings, setting pinion angle, installing Lineloc, then next week the 275/60 on the new rims and off to the alignment shop.

8.7 in the 1/8 and he rolls his eyes,i'd be crying if my car was that sloooooowwwww...lol...

cam seems small 69 .I dont know your full combo but use the 1.6 rollers, I would have just used the hyd 305 voodoo lunati cam as it ramps fast as a roller and is a whole lot cheaper and has more ballz then your current cam and a set of old style banana groove factory type rocker adjusters, plus the ease of maintnance

I already have 1.6 roller rockers. The cam was matched to my combo, no offense, but I couldn't be happier.

I have not doubt about 340sRule time of getting a 10 sec. timeslip. He is right there, and after his gear upgrade, should be no problem.

I already have 1.6 roller rockers. The cam was matched to my combo, no offense, but I couldn't be happier.

I have not doubt about 340sRule time of getting a 10 sec. timeslip. He is right there, and after his gear upgrade, should be no problem.

Well we'll know soon enough track opens in a little over a week...:cheers:

-
Back