Summer?

-

FISHYPETE

Reaction score
I must have missed summer

7B145D80-4CA3-46AC-B025-1953EC4B9D67.jpeg

06005FDA-47D8-4AB3-A5A5-6C47FCEC05E8.jpeg

We have 4 levels of summer here. "Melt your face, don't touch the steering wheel or seatbelt" summer. "I think I felt a cool breeze" summer. "Oooo, now it feels better" summer and "feels like its warming up" summer.

I can handle a little snow (even though I'm sick of it!!!) 10" about 10 miles north of us. We didn't get as much (thanks Lake Superior) 40 degrees right now snow is melting slowly so it has time to soak in.
At least we aren't getting the rain, flooding, and tornadoes like the southern states are.
Be safe down there!!

Summer=smoke filled skies/fire season here in Eastern Washington. Seen a report that the Department of Natural Resources has already fought over 35 brush fires already

Summer=smoke filled skies/fire season here in Eastern Washington. Seen a report that the Department of Natural Resources has already fought over 35 brush fires already

summer / I have the furnaces shut down for the summer, a c is ready , think if it gets any colder in here I may have to build a little fire in the fireplace and let it go out-------67 in here rained again all night/ 50 outside.

-
Back