Summers done..one more

-

michformulaS

Reaction score
I took the boat out of the water yesterday and have the first fire in the woodstove tonight as I think back over the summer. Not the greatest summer as I only had the Barracuda out a half dozen times or so. Very busy at work and all with limited time off and my time off days were 95 degrees plus so the Barracuda was a little unhappy at those temps. Thinking back what was your favorite time this last summer? I really enjoyed the time I did have with the family but there was one Sunday morning on my own driving the 2011 Challenger RT 6 speed that comes to mind (before trading it in on my Wrangler). It was about 7:00am (not one to sleep in) I had AC/DC Ride On playing and maintained 120+ down US10 with no traffic for the entire song.....That was a great morning.

Great song choice.At least,you enjoy and remember those moments.

I drove all the way to Iola and back, 130 miles each way, 2 weeks after getting the car all put back together. I left at 7, and threw on the Johnny B Goode (I found the full BTTF version on youtube), and rolled along in delicious nolstalgia for 3.5 minutes. I felt The Fizz, like I have not felt since I first drove it while listening to The Spirit of Radio by Rush

-
Back