summit parts

-

340demon

old man
Reaction score
its now time to rebuild the number machine 340 for the demon it been out of the car for 25 plus years and i have been saving for 4 year i look a lot of places for the part i wanted decided to order some from summit the service was very good and the part got here in a timley maner but on someparts i found the same part at a better price called summit and they match the lower price and on some gave me a better price i have to say this is the best:cheers: on line service i have had to date two thumbs up for them that my .02 cent worth

I use them a ton and you will find that they dont always know the answer but they have a great return policy if you get the wrong part. No questions asked. That's all you can expect from a company that carries the breadth of product they do.

I purchase a bunch from Summit and Jegs. They are both great to deal with.

Lately I have been going to Summit with my big purchases. They have their own credit card and depending on how much you spend you get between 3 and 12 months to pay it off with no interest. That's a great deal if you want to spread the payments out.

I also have used Summit for some things but I mainly purchase my MOPAR parts from Mancini Racing. They seem to always have the items in stock, reasonable pricing, lower priced alternatives and have fast shipping. I know this sounds like an advertisement but they have always been good to me. Last but not least, they are long, long, long time Mopar people which means alot to me.

I've used Summit a tremendous amount in the last 4 years and am very happy with them. I got a ARP engine bolt kit that was missing an entire card of bolts. I called Summit, they sent out replacements that very day and UPS picked up the package with the missing bolts the second day, and I had my new bolts on the third day. How's that for service?

-
Back