Summit racing discount code needed

-

duster360

Reaction score
I am going to order a set of Edelbrock heads and need a summit racing discount code. Every little bit will help as expensive as they are these days. PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance.

Try Autozone with their 20% off code.

That's exactly what I was going to say. I've done the Autozone discount with Doug's headers and made out $80 cheaper than Summit.

I never got why the Mopar small block Eddy stuff is so much more than a Ford or Chevy small block. It's not like they use a special aluminum for the Mopar stuff. Just another big box company raping the Mopar enthusiast.

Same boat, looking for a code. Need a new bumper for 71 Swinger, don't think Autozone carries AMD parts.

Does auto zone sell performance heads? I didn't realize that.anyone got any part numbers as I couldn't find them listed.
Thanks, Rod

Does auto zone sell performance heads? I didn't realize that.anyone got any part numbers as I couldn't find them listed.
Thanks, Rod

You got choose performance parts they only show up for some models too. If you had a scamp for instance look under a 340 71 swinger or duster.

thanks- thats down the steet from me....

thanks... haha :burnout:

No problem, he did have a picture of them before they are bare but I think they are a good deal, I unfortunately I have to pay for a we'd ending so no car parts for me.

Also could use a Summit discount code if anyone has one.

Shopping for a Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch setup # DF269739, tried Autozone and Nada. Market price is really controlled on this $467 and up.

Summit doesn't do discount codes anymore. They have gone to Summit Bucks issued to sellers. At least that's been my experience lately...

They do however price match with free shipping.

Riddler

SUMMIT DOES PRICE MATCHES! just have to have a credible place for them to verify price.

I ordered my trick flow heads a couple months back. they went on sale a few weeks later. i called them and they issued me a summit gift card for the difference. $220! they are pretty good about customer service.

SUMMIT DOES PRICE MATCHES! just have to have a credible place for them to verify price.

I ordered my trick flow heads a couple months back. they went on sale a few weeks later. i called them and they issued me a summit gift card for the difference. $220! they are pretty good about customer service.

Yes!

They price matched my entire rock auto order for a front end rebuild, and included free shipping.

Not a sponsor here. I joined to just share my build with everyone and enjoy the rest of the builds and threads on here.
With that said I do own a large speed shop. And had offered my services to other members here that have ask. I can offer all the members here to meet or beat summit or any other advertised price. We are direct with over 500 manufactures. Everything from custom wheels to speed equipment. I would be happy to pass along any savings I can to the members. Just shoot me a PM and I will happy to reply. If you would like to see my shop it's at the bottom of my signature.

Tim

-
Back