Summit Racing Paints in CA

-

fredsmedina

6 Dart 7 MOPAR OR NOCAR
Reaction score
Summit's paint is pretty cheap as far as price, and is supposed to be good quality as well. But I was just getting ready to order some of it and found out that they don't deliver to CA anymore! I guess they got in trouble by the state of CA for selling paint co californians. We ordered paint for hte charger a couple months ago and it was no problem. got the paint 2 days after ordering.

I guess they cant ship paint to CA anymore..

just a rant about that though..Looks like i'll be taking a drive to Reno, NV to the Summit retail store to get my Paint/primer..

Don't tell them you live in California.

If they ask for ID, tell them you just moved to NV and haven't got a NV ID yet. Maybe find someone local that can go with.

Don't tell them you live in California.

If they ask for ID, tell them you just moved to NV and haven't got a NV ID yet. Maybe find someone local that can go with.

In order for them to ship it to me they need to know my address. thats the only thing i'm ranting about..

If I go into the retail store in Reno they don't care if I buy it there. they just cant ship it. So I don't even have to show ID or anything.

only downside to picking it up in their retail store is that I have to pay tax. whereas I wouldn't have to if I ordered it online..

but I like their prices, so I'll just have to stop by there next week. I've already got plans near there next week, so it won't be too far out of my way.

just thought it was weird that I bought paint a couple months ago from them and they shipped it and everything no problem. But now they won't do it. dam environment protection laws in CA....

Ship it to me, and I will ship it to ya......or to a friend in another state

Ship it to me, and I will ship it to ya......or to a friend in another state

thanks for the offer. but its alright. i'll just pick it up. by the time it shipped to you (or anyone outside the state) and then shipped here, it'll be cheaper to jsut pick it up

-
Back