Summit

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Back at Christmas time I was in a hurry to get my tf heads cause my engine builder wanted to get the engine together cause he was moving.The heads had been delayed.Now he is moved and ain't in no hurry.He's getting old and has Post pollieo and gets tired.I might get it together some day!Now I have septic problems.

I found out the hard way to not be in a hurry, and not to rely on others to be in a hurry with/for me LOL I wanted my car done and running 1 year ago.. didn't get it running til last October, and it ran for 20 minutes and dropped a valve..

Yep.my machanist was in a hurry to get it together.I got pissed when Summit put my order back a couple of weeks cause I was worried about getting it together.All that for nothing.

Your not alone...
I got a set of those heads on the second run. I opened one and thought oh yeah looks good. Back in the box and on the shelf, since nothing could be done until the rods came, which were backordered also. After the 3rd scheduled shipping date they showed rods shipping tomorrow, for a few days. I called to see why I didn't get a confirmation even though they took my money back in November. Turns out they were pushed back again. I didn't want to cancel because I ordered them with a 10% code, and they had my money anyway. I asked for a 10% code and refund since i waited fod 4 months for something that they couldnt provide, from any Brand. which they refused, so I took my money and ordered Molnar rods. They came by the end of the week. I dropped everything off at the machinist. The other day I decided to compare gaskets and intake ports to cylinder heads. I found the head that I didn't open, was damaged before being packed up. The double boxes are perfect.

I still like summit the most. Now let's see what they do about this head

-
Back