Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Here I have a pair of sun visor shoulder belt clips. They are in OK condition with the flaws as show in the photos. Thought I would see if there was any interest before I started to toss them all. They are labelled 2L and 2R. Don't remember the application but I want to say 67-76 but am not positive. I would like $10 plus shipping from Puyallup WA.

SBH 1.jpg
SBH 2.jpg
SBH 3.jpg

Sorry, but I have to ask... how do those things work? buckles on the outside side of the seat???

Sorry, but I have to ask... how do those things work? buckles on the outside side of the seat???
They're for the shoulder belts and attach to the top of the A piller along with the sunvisior. The shoulder belt clips on when not in use instead of dangling down from the roof anchor.

That is correct. It is for the years that had the shoulder belt with the buckle end. Seems like this would be something they would update as it would seem preferable to possibly get smacked in the melon with the tab end and not the buckle end. The last few sets I have pulled were from 69/70 Valiants so that is why I was not sure on the year interchange.

Wow, I can't recall ever seeing the buckle end on the outside of the seat (not that it's something I usually look at!) - I'll be looking for one at my next Mopar show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back