Status
Not open for further replies.

cudagirl

HORSE GIRL!!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone, this is Nella aka cudagirl. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. My car Sunfish needs a part and I was wondering if anyone had one. It's the barracuda emblem on the fender on the right side. It fell off and I need another one. Does anybody have one we could buy??? Send me a message or my dad cosgig and we'll send you the money. Thanks and have a great day from Nella!!!

100_1613.jpg

Nella; What year? and if ya could take a picture of the one on the other side so i can see what exactly it is. If i dont have it someone here will. Tell the family to have a great Thanksgiving. Did you get signed up for the "Young Gun" thing?
Small Block

Hey everyone, cosgig here. Nellas car is a 67 Cuda. How and where do we sign her up for the young guns??? She would really dig being a part of that. Heres a picture of the drivers side Smallblock, and for reference. Thanks to anyone who can help, Geof

100_1622.jpg

hey Nella get over in that young gun thread! if theres one true young mopar fan on this site, your probably the one! the list of prizes is sweet and very generous on behalf of the members here...i look forward to reading you story there and good luck!

to the top, I looked in my stash and nothing, I will not stop this search because I think a member had a set of these emblems up for sale at one time

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back