Status
Not open for further replies.

71ChargerSE

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar A body Sunroof assembly

From a '73 or '74 Duster I believe. It's complete, opens and closes smoothly. Will need new seals, I have the crank and cup. I bought this to put in my Charger, but since have decided against it.

$1000 or best offer.

I will ship, I have to build a crate to do so. I will post pics in a bit.

Pics!

Attachments

• 2013-01-30_16-21-50_207.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 454
  • 2013-01-30_16-22-39_575.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 450
Adjusted price, since I had nothing to go on I went high. $750 shipped in the lower 48 or best.

what are the dimensions would it fit in a 70 dodge truck roof or is it to big also do you have a source for the seals

thanks the truck is a standard cab 1970 dodge D100 short box so it would not work

thanks the truck is a standard cab 1970 dodge D100 short box so it would not work

It might if you turned it sideways instead on the standard way. Have the panel slide over the pass head. Just a thought, I don't know the size of the truck roof compared to the sunroof setup.

Does it have all the parts? I have a convertriple optioned car but most of the sunroof stuff is broken or worn. Specifically, if you have the cables, the crank gear, the guide assemblies, and the lifter pins I'd be interested (don't see any of 'em in the pics).

It's a complete unit unbolted from the car. Its going to need new seals, but it opens and closes quite smoothly. The info I got from the previous owners of the car is that the motor and trans were removed in '82-83 and the car sat outside for a few years and the was moved indoors and stripped down for a restoration that never took place and the shell was outside for 20+ years before I bought it. Unfortunately between the weeds underneath and an open roof, and no glass in the car water sat and rotted it beyond repair.

Save it until next tax season, and I'll give you full price. :prayer:

Seriously, I'd kill to have a sunroof in my car!!! Unfortunately, there's no way I could afford this for a while at least. Still, it's somewhat local (no idea where "NRH is")! :O

- CK

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back