Sup Fellers

-

Mace

Reaction score
Just thought that I would finally make a post instead of just lurking around reading all of the posts. I am in the process of buying a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger, factory V8, auto tranny, they just installed the headers. THe last time that I saw the car it was rust free, not sure since I havent seen the car in almost 8 years. But hell... for 1600 I am not going to complain. Little history about me, my first car was a 71 cuda 340, bought it for 1400 in 87... should have never let it go. I have had numerous mopars since and recently had an 05 QC 4x4 Laramie with the 5.7 Hemi, traded it out for a SRT-10 and quickly decided that I couldnt afford the insurance and my modding habit, so its gone too! But thats just my little grasp at the mopar gods... and I will be getting my Swinger next friday... I hope I am at the right place for information and FUN!!

THanks
CHris Mace

Welcome Chris.
Next Friday!! That sound's great.
Yep you are at the best site going sir.

Welcome to the forum and don't forget we'll need to see pics when you get the Dart!

Welcome to FABO you will make a few new friends here .
100_0285-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Just thought that I would show some pics that I took while I went to pay for the car. Just a couple of crappy pics though... better ones coming soon!! In case that you cant tell... I bought it from some REAL REDNECKS!! Also, all of the front end parts are there.... he is going to put them all back on before they bring it down. Did I mention that this car runs and drives?? 1600... what a deal!!
dart1.jpg

Dart2.jpg

dart1.jpg

dart1.jpg

Dart2.jpg

Dart2.jpg

Super nice find. I know I have spent more then that trying to obtain missing and needed parts and I stil have a long ways to go yet.

-
Back