Super Awesome Good Guy Alert,...rmazess..

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
Recently posted about a need for a headlight assembly for Mom's Neon,...Some D-Bag clipped her Neon in a parking lot and booked,...smashed the right h/lamp and scrubbed up the bumper/fascia...Mom was almost in tears when she bought up to the house to see if I could fix it...

Mr. rmazess said he might have one,...PM's were sent and I recieved the headlight this morning @ work,...Brand new, still gots the plastic wrap on it,....but get this,...He refused any payment for the light or shipping...repeatedly...

Needless to say Mom was overjoyed, This car is her baby, (prolly cause I bought it new for her for her 60th b/day),...

The bumper will buff out and the light works like a charm,...

Mr. rmazess,...YOU ROCK,...your generosity is overwhelming, Its people like this that restore my faith in humanity,...and reaffirm my belief that FABO members are the best folks I've ever dealt with...

I'll be working on yer "Gold Membership" this weekend,...Thanks again from Mom and myself,...and Happy thanksgiving to all...:cheers::salute::supz::thumrigh:

Great post. Mr. rmazess sounds like a great person, may good luck and fortune also be with him ! ! !

thats why i love this site.lots of cool people.and they never hesitate to help.happy bird day everyone,kent

That is great. There are a lot of good members here and we need to remind each other when this happens.

Pam says its karma for givin out parts to other members here...
She is right jaimus, and a big Thank you goes to our member rmazess.
Seeing this go on here on this site gives me faith that there is allot of good folks out there and enjoy giving, I learned it is so much easier to give then
receive here with all the folks on fabo, life changing and humbling :glasses7:
YES!! This sure made my morning \\:D/
I received a gift yesterday in the mail :glasses7: so we will see another thread on giving on this Thanksgiving day :happy1:

-
Back