Super Sick I guess the pollen is getting to me this year

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
I was in the garage all weekend working on the scamp and suddenly on sunday afternoon I got this major sinus headache and I became very congested. I had to take the day off work yesterday I was feeling so bad. Today I still have the headache and congestion but I'm able to at least pretend to be able to work. There were a few parts I was gonna send out this weekend that didn't get sent but I will be sending those things out today or tomorrow for those waiting on stuff from me.

sinus troubles suck. never had a problem in 27 years of living in NJ. moved to Az and got an infection. doc i was seeing just kept shoveling monster amounts of anti-biotics/anti-inflamatory meds on me. Sinus infection became chronic, now the few docs i have seen about it think i have a yeast infection. be careful with the anti-biotics if you should see a doc about it. mine gets so bad my vision gets blurry and i see spots.

It's hit me pretty hard too. Normally I just have mild allergies but this pollen is crazy high this year. I blow blood nearly every time I blow my nose. That has never happened before unless I had a real bad cold.

I feel for ya. I suffer allergies too.
I read that the pollen levels will be exceptionally high this year... load up on meds and hope for the best.

-RPM

They have said the pollen levels are extra high here in Arkansas to RPM.
I rinsed the truck off Saturday because it was turning green, Sunday it was green again, Yep!! It's that time of year again, But I guess I am lucky not to have allergies :happy10: I spent most of my younger life in fields and tree's so I guess that's why I don't have any allergies to pollen 8)
I am allergic to aspirin :glasses9:

-
Back