Status
Not open for further replies.

airgrabber

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
PM me for more pics or questions.

All these parts came from a 78 D100 pickup, except the Air Cleaners (I have two for sale, one restored, one un-restored), they are from a pass car Volare/Aspen. The pickup 2 barrel Super Six air cleaner had no recess for an A/C compressor so I chose to go with a pass car one.

Rebuilt Super Six Carter 2 barrel, with the fuel line, thick base gasket and mounting hardware, carb wing nut.

Carb return spring bracket.

One Restored air cleaner - cleaned, bead blasted, repainted epoxy black

Kick down linkage and throttle cable bracket - cleaned, bead blasted, painted Chrysler engine enamel blue

Aluminum 2 barrel intake - cleaned, bead blasted, painted epoxy blue. When I tried to pull the EGR stud on the left, the boss cracked. IMO with a bolt and large washer on the backside of this EGR boss this would still work fine. The other EGR stud is perfect, and the EGR body is pretty meaty and would support a bolt. I also have the broken piece if you want to try re-welding it.
Otherwise there are no issues with the intake.

Looking for $300 for the whole kit and kaboodle, plus shipping.

I also have one unrestored Super Six Air Cleaner. No rust issues, just needs to be bead blasted and painted. $50 plus shipping. Will bead blast and paint to look like the other one for an additional $20.

PM me for more pics or questions.

Attachments

• P1010ss034.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 576
  • ss6b.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 580
  • P1010025.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 524
  • P1010330.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 529
  • ss8.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 533
  • spsixkd4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 518
  • ssa.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 533
  • P1010345.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 521
  • P1010344.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 525
Carb, Kickdown and restored air cleaner are sold, still have intake and unrestored air cleaner.
Intake - $75 plus shipping for the intake.
Unrestored Super Six Air Cleaner. No rust issues, just needs to be bead blasted and painted. $50 plus shipping. Will bead blast and paint to look like the other one for an additional $20.

Received my parts thanks. Still looking for a throttle bracket if you change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back