Status
Not open for further replies.

swissmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello together
I have a Mirror delete Plate in used condition... The chrome isnt'n no more good and someone tightened too much the bolt, you can see the dent on the pics.
But still a rare Piece of race Hystory
Hope someone can use it
Price is 150$ shipping Worldwide for extra$
If interested i will pack it right and get a quote.
Location Switzerland local Pick up possible :usflag:

IMG_20191124_113146.jpg

IMG_20191124_113117.jpg

IMG_20191124_113107.jpg

Hello anyone over there have interior parts for AMAG Valiant Coupe looking for original pull handles
Hi do you have a pic of one or the location where it mounts to? Amag had serval different additional handels mounted in the Cars i have some
Is it for the Duster on your Profile Picture?
Regards

also is there AMAG fender ID plates for sale (blanks)
For the Handles i know which one i gonna send you a picture this evening... for the id plates there are no more nos ones around i have sadly a few missing on my cars so i like to reproduce a few... Is yours missing?
Regards

like this in black also looking for seat belt re-tractors that mounted below rear quarter glass

View attachment 1715429608
Do you like to have a spare Handle or other purposes? Amag cars had on the pass. Door a pull handle and an all 3 seats ex. Driver seat a grab handle on the Roof for the seat belts. I need to check it out...

ok thank you
Should be obe like that.... But this one looks brown i have a other storage with parts i will check there for a black one how much of the grab handles on the roof do you need? All 3 or just a spare the two back ones have a coat hook on them the pass side non.
Are you in canada? Really a swiss car made the way to north america :rolleyes:
If so what i can do for you... I can organize you the complete history of the car i should have a original swiss sales brochure (only a copy) i have one original but those things a rarer than a hemi superbird i shoild check if i have also a copy of the original swiss owners manual... Probably your car could be sold new to the italian or french speaking swiss so to find a correct language owners manual would be hard but i can try
Tell me if you like to know the history the government asks 100Sfr quiet high priced but they tell you every owner since new
Best regards Daniel

IMG_20191128_174512.jpg

Hello Daniel Just the passenger door pull handle,two rear roof handles. Yes the car made it Canada,I have copy of original ownership but would like a official copy, how would I get funds to you? If you have a copy of parts available let me know. I will pull original copy and send you info once we get $$ worked out.

Cheers
Santo

Hello Santo
I checked the my stock for the Paper work
I found the dealer broschure owners manual and a service manual and the envelope all in german i give them monday to the local copy shop and try to reproduce them sadly the dealer broschure isn't the best...

For me pay pal or bank transfere is ok.
For the history i need the Cars Vin number and a proof of ownership so i think the canadian title is ok.
You said you like to have the original Swiss Title that is possible but will cost a additional 50sfr just for the Title. Do you allready have something from switzerland? Do you have still the metric speedo in it?
For the amag Tag im looking for the correct one for 72 they canged the tag 3 or for times

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back