Super stock seats - adjustable tracks ?

-

Stephenf

Reaction score
I have just purchased a 69 dart , the car has reproduction seats and A100 style brackets , the problem is i am 6-3 and i cannot really or safely fit... i was thinking of modifying the brackets or trying to see if anyone knew of a place i can get a track so i can adjust it back ... fibured i would see if anyone else had this issue... Thanks !!

I too am interested in whatever solution can be done. I have had this exact same problem with my '68 A100, super stock seats, except I am 6'4. I was hoping someone has made some kind of adjustable seat bracket.

I too am interested in whatever solution can be done. I have had this exact same problem with my '68 A100, super stock seats, except I am 6'4. I was hoping someone has made some kind of adjustable seat bracket.

pullem out and send them to me, I can make brackets.-------hee hee hee

First turn them around to see if that moves them back...I've seen some in backwards. I had a new set made that had a longer top rail and moved them back. It didn't change how they look from the side. The trouble with a slide is that they would raise the seat up at least an inch. With a helmet my head barely makes it below the roof line.

Had my cousin make me new brackets. Not the same look but look good and was able to set it back far enough.

-
Back