Super Stock Springs

-

maxie

Reaction score
How many of you/us are running super stock springs on your Duster or Demon on the street? How high do they make the car sit? Pictures would be great.

superstock springs with a 1 inch lowering block

Attachments

• Picture 010 (Medium).jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 1,056
heres a couple

Attachments

• IMG_5033.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 914
  • car.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,212
Here is what I will be using them on.

Attachments

• 2012-05-20_09-50-06_579.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 808
I have them, but I plan on flipping the front hanger and getting 1in lowering block.

..top and bottom bolts are off set on front hangers.
..some find the super stock springs too stiff and opt for stock replacement...

..top and bottom bolts are off set on front hangers.
..some find the super stock springs too stiff and opt for stock replacement...

If this was to me, I know that. There is a how-to on here. You have to fix the holes.

here's the way mine sits on new (last fall) SS'es

nm1.jpg

If this was to me, I know that. There is a how-to on here. You have to fix the holes.
Just a suggestion,buy a new set of adjustable hangers as they are just cheap insurance for an area that gets a pretty good hit.

SS springs will raise the *** of the car, if you don't want the car looking like a door wedge then put lowering blocks.

I have 002/003 S/S springs on mine. It had the stink bug look before I
flipped the front spring mount. Doing just that it got it down to a nice
ride height. Take a look.

Attachments

• 100_2410.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 831
Here is ours, I wouldnt say stink bug affect but we did need that ride height for the tire and rim combo that we are using

Bob / Bryce

Attachments

• Photo745.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 788
  • Photo748.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 684
I have them on my 1971 Duster and Love them.

Here is what I will be using them on.

Alot depends on what you are going to do with the car.
If you are going to do a bunch of track time, then by all means,slap a set on. They work very well.
They are going to jack the back end up, with the right side being higher
(stink bug).

If that is the look/performance you are going for,then they are the springs for you.

Give us a better idea of what you are doing with the car,and the look you are going for. That would help picking out the right spring.

I actually like the way your car sits now. The only thing I would do is lose the air shocks.

honestly i just filpped the front hangers. slotted the holes in them slightly then just used all grade 8 hardware to bolt it back in. did this on my old dart ( now the kids) and my valiant

Here is mine, 1 1/2 lowering blocks in the rear and 205 70 14 in the front with 295 55 15 m/t drag radials out back.

Attachments

• duster 2.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 679
Damn.auto correct.lol.witch.superstock springs?TE="mopardart44067, post: 1971797265, member: 25859"]I know this is old buy your car looks awesome man.wich as springs did uhh oh use .etc.[/QUOTE]
Damn.w

We ran them on our duster for awhile. Don't have any pics atm but it set up pretty high compared to the 8.25 springs we have on it now. Rode kind of rough (stiff) but that's the nature of a street/strip car i guess.

-
Back