Super Stock Springs

-

Beastiedoggie

Reaction score
The front shackles for the SS springs have to holes. Which of the two hole do I use? Does one lift the car higher than the other?
Thanx Darryl

Darryl,

We are assuming that the holes you are talking about are Top to Bottom.

The bottom hole will make the car hook harder, but no matter what hole you choose, the pinion angle is the more critical situation.

We use these springs on our own race car and have been working with them for the last 25 years.

If you need more info. or want to speak with me, feel free to contact us. :thumbup:

Bob
Outrageously Vintage, Inc.
207-342-2704

I gotcha....the car will do more streetin' than anything else. The pinion angle will change is what you are saying...so I should definately use shims to correct? So since I am not looking for such a hard hook the other will be better suited.....and yes the holes are atop each other. Does one hole change the geometry of the pinion angle? Thank you very much for your response
Darryl

Darryl,

We answred all your questions on the phone.........yes? Just want to make sure you got all the info you needed.

Feel free to call if we can help you out with anything else. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Bob

I have found no difference in holes. I can 60' the same in the lowest or now the highest hole. That is not much of a factor in the 60' on a SS Spring car.

-
Back