Supercharged small block?

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
a while back my buddy had a super charged chevelle 350. I always like the look of the big super charger on top of the engine. at the time, I thought about putting one on a 360. Problem is, I couldn't find anyone that makes one. I know you can get a side mount one ( like the MR norms ) but I like the look of the top mount ones. you can get them for big & small block fords & chevs, and big block dodge, but can you get them for small block dodge?

if yes, whats the info on them...who , what, where, how much?

Phil

Check these guys-they have them,one thing cool is their intakes are new low profile,not cut up tunnel rams

Paxton makes superchargers for Mopar small blocks. Call Alex at Icon Engineering in Hawthorne, CA (310-675-7669). Icon is an authorized dealer/installation center, and while they handle all makes, they specialize in Mopars.

Is it just the look, or is it horsepower you seek? I'm in the midst of a 360 build with FAST efi and a turbo. 600 streetable hp!

I'm not looking for one, but I am just wanting to know what is out there. like I say, I don't like the side mount ones.

as far as the links go, I only could find one through dick landy but no price.

Sounds like it is hard to find.

Phil

I have looked at your engine allready. It looks great. But Like I say, I am only doing research about it, and not ready to buy. I also do not intend to purchase a side mount turbo/supercharger. I like the big ones on top of the engine.

Phil

Sorry, just thought I would put out the offer again.

-
Back