Supercharging Guides / Books

-

jrcr_15

Reaction score
Do any of you fellas have a book / guide that you use as an initial go to for your FI Mopar?

I have looked a few up on amazon and there are a few, but am looking for recommendations. Or do you just stick to using the internet?

I have a copy of "a complete guide to street supercharging" by pat ganahl. It's an interesting read, a very good starting point and busts a few commonly held misconceptions and provides some history on various common types of superchargers, some i'd never heard of. How useful it is to you depends on how much knowlege you already have. Definitely good to have for the price though.

I have a copy of "a complete guide to street supercharging" by pat ganahl. It's an interesting read, a very good starting point and busts a few commonly held misconceptions and provides some history on various common types of superchargers, some i'd never heard of. How useful it is to you depends on how much knowlege you already have. Definitely good to have for the price though.
Funny you say that as I actually ordered that same book not that long ago from Amazon. It is well written and informative.

Where else do you get information? Can you recommend any websites for reference?

Thanks for your response

You might want to try the supercharging forum over at YellowBullet. Although it is more race oriented, it does have a lot of info and help. But be prepared, they don't play nice on that website.

Jack

-
Back