Superdart340:: In the hosipial

-
update:guys they got all the poison out of my body i'm in step 2getting the intestine to calm down and heal enough so i can have surgery which is in 4 weeks the bag food sucks anyone out there got a big juicy burger,bake potatoe and green beans lol i'll be in the hospital 7 more weeks thanks for the thouhts and prayers its greatly appreciated thank you all bob

Bob I don't how I would act if it was was me but it sounds like you are taking OK. I admire that buddy. I would be all to pieces if you know what I mean. I have been praying for you big guy!

Bob I don't how I would act if it was was me but it sounds like you are taking OK. I admire that buddy. I would be all to pieces if you know what I mean. I have been praying for you big guy!
with all the prayers and the lord on my side it keeps me in a positive mood ya keep up your good work bob

Good to hear~~! I think God is listening...and anytime you want I'll cook up a glorious meal for ya! Comeonover! Thanks for checking in Bob.Im glad your getting better.

Prayers still coming from my house! Hang in there and keep us updated.
Man, that's a long hospital stay for you!

Thanks for the update Bob, that sure is one hell of a long time! May as well grab a nurse make the time more enjoyable!

Heres to a full and healthy recover! Prayers and best wishes- sending some sunshine your way from So Fla...

..............Glad ur better.........hope all goes well 4 ya..............my prayers are sent 4 u..........keep in good spirits.................kim........

Well I chickened out on the resection surgery for the diver....etc.....can't spell...you know. I do know the waving pain and cramps and wish you the best. God Bless.

Just heard from Bob. He is doing fine. He will have surgery in a couple of weeks and should be home a few weeks after surgery and on the road to a full recovery.
Tony

Thats GREAT! Are you a friend of his? There are many here concerned about him,as he seems to be very sick. Thanks God he is alright! I believe the power of prayer may have something to do with it,along with modern medicine of course.

Tell him I wish a speedy recovery for him and not to worry about anything,just get well.

guys i'm very weak and have no strength........surgery is scheduled feb 23 i am worried about this i appreciate all the prayers and support thank you and god bless the fabo family sd340

Praying for you Bob. Tough it out. You can do it.

-
Back