Superdart426

-

64drtGt

Slant Six Lunatic
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I don't care what any of yall think of him he is a great guy! He has taken care of me well these past few months and I am very thankful. He also gave me a clutch and pressure plate for my truck so thanks again bob!

Never had a problem with Bob. He is a class act.

Robert has been awesome these last 6 months that I have known him. Keep up the good work!!! Way to go!!!

We have had are problems but he man up on them .. So ya rock on

Really? If you think he's a good guy he's a good guy. "We have had our problems"....I mean damn do you go through life with PERFECT relationships with everybody else? No. It's called friendship. Either you're somebody's friend or not. You don't hold it against somebody to throw up in a thread about something in the past. That was lame.

So i aint PERFECT ether lmao .. Dude its over .... .. I was just giving him a pat on the back for doing the right thing ... It was took wrong i guess .. Ok moving on now .. BTW Way to go bob

Ever since I've know Bob he's been a stand up guy and great person to deal with.

Ditto. Bob is a super guy,has called me long distance just to say hi and see how I am. He is always in my thought's,and prayer's.

He does it to me all the time. he says it all the time. "Just callin to check up on family."

-
Back